COMMERCIAL/RETAIL SYSTEMS INSTALLER/TECHNICIAN
$1,000 HIRING BONUS
Securitec has openings for capable individuals willing to travel regularly to install low-voltage systems in retail grocery stores throughout the eastern US. This is a FULL-TIME position offering excellent compensation and benefits with long term opportunities.
Other job details include:
- We are seeking someone who is reliable & dependable with the ability to work confidently on construction jobsites.
- This position requires regular travel in a Securitec provided vehicle. The costs for lodging and meal per diem will be paid for by the company.
- Typical installation projects vary between 8-12 consecutive days.
- Pre-employment criminal background & drug test are required for employment and an acceptable driving record is necessary to operate Securitec vehicles.
- Experience with installation of cabling, conduit & fixtures is helpful, but not required. We will train you to install our product line, as needed.
- This position requires the ability to use manual & electric hand tools, work on ladders and lifts, and be able to lift up to (75) pounds, unassisted. It also requires the physical capability of performing all job duties, including walking, lifting, reaching, kneeling, climbing and being on your feet for extended periods of time.
- A successful candidate will be able to follow directives, work well with other members of their team, and possess a courteous & “can do” attitude.
- Securitec is a smoke & drug-free workplace, & an equal opportunity employer.
Securitec offers an outstanding compensation package, including:
- Hiring bonus of $1000 (subject to pay-out schedule).
- Competitive hourly wage of $18.00-24.00 with incremental increases and regular overtime. Starting wage based on experience.
- Hourly bonus of $2.00-4.00 while working onsite at an out-of-town project.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Medical, short & long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with company match contributions.
- Optional dental, optical, & supplemental life insurance.
- Lodging & meal per diem for overnight stays.
- Company provided vehicle, when appropriate & subject to acceptable driving record.
- Company uniforms & shoe allowance.
- Cell phone allowance, when appropriate.
Ready to get started?
Send your resume to email@example.com & be sure to include “Commercial/Retail Systems Installer” in the subject line, or mail to:
Securitec One, Inc.
965 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256-8132