CORRECTIONAL INSTITUTION SYSTEMS INSTALLER/TECHNICIAN
$1,000 HIRING BONUS
Securitec has openings for capable individuals to install cutting-edge low-voltage systems in correctional institutions throughout all of Ohio. This is a FULL-TIME position offering excellent compensation and benefits with long term opportunities.
Other job details include:
- You must be reliable & dependable with the ability to work confidently inside of adult & juvenile correctional institutions.
- Depending on the job location & travel distance from your home, overnight stays may be required. The costs for lodging and meal per diem will be paid for by the company.
- Your typical work week will be Monday-Thursday, working (10) hour shifts. Overtime is possible.
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background & drug test. You must have an acceptable driving record to be able to drive a company vehicle.
- Experience with installation of cabling, conduit & fixtures is helpful, but not required. We will train you to install our product line, as needed.
- You must be able to use manual & electric hand tools, work on ladders and lifts, and be able to lift up to (75) pounds, unassisted.
- You must be physically capable of performing all job duties, including walking, lifting, reaching, kneeling, climbing and being on your feet for extended periods of time.
- You must be able to follow directives, work well with other members of your team, and possess a courteous & “can do” attitude.
- Securitec is a smoke & drug-free workplace, & an equal opportunity employer.
Securitec offers an outstanding compensation package, including:
- Hiring bonus of $1000 (subject to pay-out schedule).
- Competitive hourly wage with the possibility of overtime.
- Hourly bonus while working inside of a correctional institution.
- Job completion bonus.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off.
- Medical, short & long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with company match contributions.
- Optional dental, optical, & supplemental life insurance.
- Lodging & meal per diem for overnight stays.
- Company provided vehicle, when appropriate & subject to acceptable driving record.
- Company uniforms & shoe allowance.
- Cell phone allowance, when appropriate.
Ready to get started? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & be sure to include
“Correctional Institution Systems Installer/Technician” in the subject line, or mail to
Securitec One, Inc.
965 Medina Rd
Medina, OH 44256-8132