Securitec Security Systems has an opening for a trustworthy, highly-organized, motivated and dedicated individual for our position of Warehouse & Facilities Coordinator.
Experience in shipping/receiving, inventory management, and light building & vehicle maintenance is very important. This position requires working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. This is a full-time, hourly-paid position with benefits including medical, disability & life insurance, paid holidays, earned PTO, and 401K plan. Hours are M-F, 7:30-4:30 with occasional opportunities for overtime. Compensation will be based on prior experience. Applicant must be mechanically-inclined and forward-thinking, able to effectively communicate and interact with other team members, customers & vendors. Securitec is a drug, smoke, tobacco & vape free workplace with pre-employment & random drug testing, and driving & criminal background checks. Verifiable US citizenship and the ability to legally drive in Ohio is required. Securitec is an equal opportunity employer.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Report to work daily & on-time, as scheduled and be able to work independently
- Receive, unload & stock incoming inventory including packages up to 75 pounds
- Prepare & complete orders for upcoming projects
- Load & unload company trucks with inventory for projects
- Perform inventory control responsibilities including weekly counts & stocking levels
- Process & tracking of defective materials returned for repair or credit
- Maintain the warehouse area to provide a clean, safe & well-organized workspace
- Contribute ideas for improved efficiency; communicate effectively with supervisors & co-workers
- Perform light maintenance of warehouse & facilities equipment, buildings & grounds
- Schedule maintenance, track service history, and cleaning of company vehicles
- Complete detailed paperwork, follow quality service standards, and comply with company procedures & policies
Please send your resume, including hand-written introduction letter to: email@example.com or via mail to: Securitec One, Inc., 965 Medina Road, Medina, OH 44256-8132.