LOCAL AREA SECURITY INSPECTION & SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Securitec has openings for capable individuals to inspect & service cutting-edge low-voltage systems in our local service area of Northeast Ohio. This is a FULL-TIME position offering excellent compensation and benefits with long-term opportunities.
Job details include:
- You must be reliable & dependable with the ability to work confidently on your own and as a team.
- Service and inspect intrusion alarm, fire alarm, access control, digital video surveillance and related systems.
- Ability to use computers and mobile apps in the field and work with a remote programming team.
- Ability to walk clients thru step-by-step, hands-on use of security technologies.
- Perform routing and emergency service calls as set forth by the service manager.
- Troubleshoot and identify malfunctioning or inoperative equipment by using testing equipment.
- Provide documentation of service and hours worked, document and complete reports of inventory and vehicle usage.
- Perform preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing systems.
- Your typical work week will be Monday to Friday, between 8 am to 5 pm. Overtime is possible.
- Pre-employment criminal background & drug test are required for employment and an acceptable driving record is necessary to operate Securitec vehicles.
A successful candidate will be able to follow directives, work well with other members of their team, and possess a courteous & “can do” attitude while being a team contributor.
This position requires the ability to use manual & electric hand tools, work on ladders and lifts, and be able to lift up to (50) pounds, unassisted. It also requires the physical capability of performing all job duties, including walking, lifting, reaching, kneeling, climbing and being on your feet for extended periods of time.
This position requires candidate to have a current Ohio Fire Alarm License.
Securitec offers an outstanding compensation package, including:
- Competitive hourly wage of $18.00-24.00 or more (depending on experience). Overtime is possible.
- Advancement in responsibility & compensation based on proficiency & performance.
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Medical, short & long-term disability, & life insurance.
- 401K retirement plan with company match contributions.
- Optional dental, optical, & supplemental life insurance.
- Company provided vehicle when appropriate & subject to acceptable driving record.
- Company uniforms & shoe allowance.
- Cell phone allowance, when appropriate.
Ready to get started?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include “Local Area Security Inspection & Service Technician” in the subject line, or mail it to Securitec One, Inc. – 965 Medina Rd – Medina, OH 44256-8132.